5.08.2017

get in the sea










entire outfit: american eagle
shoes: sebago "maleah"

Sometimes, you gotta just cram everyone into a car and head for the beach. Even if they don't want to go. And complain the whole drive. Even then. 

Don't trust the movies or my photos - beaches in Northern California are cold and wild and full of whales. We saw two of them as we shivered in our wet jeans. But it was still stunning and the sand in my shoes was a welcome trade for a beautiful day. Speaking of, I got new Sebago's and they're comfy as hell. Plus, I spilled an entire iced tea on them and they were fine. Not sure if that's official, or just a stroke of luck, but it seemed worth mentioning.

Today is the first day of the last week of school, 
and I can almost see the mythical "free time".

x Justina



follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Beaches that are wet and windy can be beautiful in a totally different way, though.:)
    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.co.uk
    TUMBLR: @thelittleenigma
    TUMBLR 2: @theelectiondiaries
    TUMBLR 3: @strangetimesinwestminster
    TWITTER: @lydiaenigma
    INSTAGRAM: @lydiaenigma

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.